Thursday 16 May 2013

Happy Birthday

It was my Grandson Rhys's Birthday yesterday, Wow can't believe he is 21 already, it seems like such a short time ago that he was born. Having a Grandson of 21 makes me feel so old, I am old but not OLD. I will be 60 this year, and I was only 38 when I became a Gramdma. Being a Grandparent is the best thing ever. Rhys has grown into a lovely young man, we bought him a bracelet, and guess what he loves it. He said it was what he would have chosen for himself. So looks like we got that right.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've allowed the paper to show through the stars on your card Carol and that gorgeous sentiment. It's lovely to hear that you love being a grandparent - you're very young to have a 21 year old grandson! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, comments welcomed.